tenangkan mindaku ♥
Friday, 9 December 2011 • 10:45 pm • 0 comments
woot woot .. lame xupdate 
hmm bes lah arinim dpt g derak2 ngn main couzin..
fuhh bes gilowww....


look dis photo k : 
nim gba kat Tok Aman Bali Beach Resort ..lawa tmpt nim.. 
sy syor korng smua nginap sini besss..



 dis my adik keduo .. name Safini Yusrina ..















nim adik kedua n ketiga
ketiga nama :Puter Yusham .. 
Love him muchh ..

hahahah .. memey besss. suko sangat .
mmuah  


OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute, HaHa:p
[Have Been Taken By: Hazwan Hasimuddin]

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here
.

.


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

.
This owner ♥
Please stand beside me always,H


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Balqis_H


I LOVE YOU!!